Attention, Kroger shoppers! Just a little friendly reminder for you from your friends at NNEMAP Food Pantry. Do you participate in Kroger’s Community Rewards program? The leading grocery store chain’s generous program distributes millions of dollars annually to schools, churches and other non-profit organizations. In other words, Kroger Community Rewards help provide crucial funds for organizations just like NNEMAP!
Signing up is fast and easy. Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to the Kroger Community Rewards site
2. Click on “I’m a Customer” and log in. If you haven’t created an account before, you’ll need to sign up here.
3. After completing the required fields, you will come to a page with an “Enroll” button. Click here!
4. You should now see a “Find Your Organization” prompt. Type “NNEMAP” in the box or just enter our organization’s ID number: HV073.
5. Click on the magnifying glass next to that field.
6. Click on the “Enroll” button when the NNEMAP search results come up.
And…that’s it! You’re enrolled! You shop for groceries, NNEMAP Food Pantry gets a steady drip of needed financial support. What’s not to love?
Not a Kroger shopper? Don’t let that stop you from supporting NNEMAP Food Pantry’s mission! Click here to find out how you can help today! As always, THANK YOU for your generous support!
Comments are closed.