Virtual Regatta Promises Prizes

Hey friends! The Kiwanis Club of Columbus is hosting its 22nd annual Charity Regatta. Due to ongoing pandemic-related concerns, this year’s event has gone virtual. Hey–whatever floats your boat, right?!? Our winning watercraft was expertly adorned by our friends at Blue Marlin Graphics.

Nothing fishy about that design–it’s a real schooner swooner!

Kiwanis is a longtime supporter of NNEMAP Food Pantry. North Columbus Kiwanis members are frequent donors and volunteers at the pantry. They recently stepped up to help us kick off our new Thursday afternoon hours of operation. A generous grant from Kiwanis Club of Columbus helped us launch our Full Bellies-Clean Bottoms initiative to keep baby and toddler supplies stocked for our pint-sized patrons.

Now Kiwanis is offering a $1,000 First Prize for the winner of the 2020 Charity Regatta! Here’s how it works:

GO to the Charity Regatta website.

FIND the NNEMAP Food Pantry entry photo above.

CLICK on the photo to donate! Every $1 gets us closer to the win! And winning is fun!

If you want to cut to the chase, CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR NNEMAP FOOD PANTRY!

Voting ends August 31. Our goal is 5,000 votes. Will it be enough?!? Stay tuned for updates!

NOTE: NNEMAP Food Pantry gets 60 percent of donations linked to its entry. Kiwanis Columbus receives the remaining 40 percent. You will receive a donation tax receipt from Kiwanis.

QUESTIONS? Contact Sean Becker, Director of Development & Marketing: sean@nnemappantry.org or 614-297-9935.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Posted in: Latest News
Comments | Leave Comment - View All

Comments are closed.

677 E. 11th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43211

PLEASE NOTE our NEW HOURS effective August 3, 2020!

Monday: 9am-12 noon  Tuesday: 9am-12 noon

Wednesday: 9am-12 noon Thursday: 3pm-7pm*

Friday: 9am-12 noon  Saturday: 10am-1pm

*3-4pm Thursday reserved for seniors and clients who are immunocompromised or differently abled

CLOSED EVERY SUNDAY

NNEMAP Food Pantry is an equal opportunity provider.

© Copyright 2020 NNEMAP. All rights reserved.